1. “Activation” means when after making requisite initial payments the relevant Service specified in the Customer Order is made available by Whizz WiFi to the Customer.
2. “Initial Period” means the initial billing period as stated in the Customer Order.
3. “Minimum Term” means the minimum period for which the Customer must pay to avail of the Service. For the avoidance of doubt, this is 12 months from the date of Activation.
4. “Notice” means the period for which the Customer must give notice to terminate the Service upon completion of the Minimum Term. Notice period is 30 days from date of completion of Minimum Term.
5. “Customer Order” means any request made by the Customer whether online or offline or via email to provide the Service.
6. “Recurring Charges” means those amounts payable by the Customer to Whizz WiFi, upon renewing Services after elapse of Minimum Term, on a recurring basis for the Service as set out in the Customer Order.
7. “Service” means the services or products offered by Whizz WiFi and specified in the Customer Order.
8. “Website” means the website at http://whizzwifi.com or http://whizzwifi.net.
1. Whizz WiFi enables the Customer to make available to their guests (“User”) the use of wireless internet access via installing Whizz WiFi’s service at their venue (the “Service”).
2. Customer has to place a Customer Order to access Services. Specific details of the Services, deliverables, payment schedules shall be set out in each Customer Order. Services shall be provided to the Customer by Whizz WiFi in accordance with details set out in the Customer Order. The Customer Order and this Agreement will constitute the complete agreement for the Services and will supersede any prior discussions or representations regarding the Services.
3. Whizz WiFi reserves the right not to accept a Customer Order at its discretion.
4. Customer Orders must not be considered as accepted by Whizz WiFi unless the Customer has received acknowledgement by telephone or email from Whizz WiFi.
5. If the Service cannot be activated Whizz WiFi will notify the Customer as soon as possible and the Customer Order will be cancelled.
6. Whizz WiFi will render its Service to the Customer on a non-exclusive basis. You hereby undertake to use the Service of Whizz WiFi for your commercial, business purposes only and not for personal and non-commercial use.
7. You undertake to use the Service in compliance with the Agreement and any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
8. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
9. Access to the Service on trial basis or free of cost should not be considered by you as your right to access and use the same. Whizz WiFi reserves its right to terminate or withdraw any access to the Services on trial basis or free of cost at any point of time.
1. Services rendered by Whizz WiFi to the Customer shall be subject to the payment of fees as set out in the Customer Order. You shall be allowed access to the Services only after making payment of prescribed fees to Whizz WiFi. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes in a timely manner in accordance with a payment mechanism as set out in the Customer Order. Fees may vary based on your location and other factors, and Whizz WiFi reserves the right to change any fees at any time at its sole discretion. Any change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting through the relevant Services. The determination of the fee shall be the sole discretion of Whizz WiFi.
2. The Customer agrees that upon elapse of the Initial Period, the Services shall be charged for on an annual basis. The Recurring Charges for the Services shall be paid by the Customer in advance.
3. All amounts due under this Agreement to be paid by the Customer to Whizz WiFi shall be paid in full (without deduction or withholding except as required by law) and the Customer shall not be entitled to assert any credit, set-off or counterclaim against Whizz WiFi in order to justify withholding payment of any such amount in whole or in part.
4. Whizz WiFi may, at their discretion, charge interest on any overdue amounts payable from the due date at the rate of 24% per annum.
5. Whizz WiFi accepts payment by most debit cards, credit cards and direct bank transfer. Whizz WiFi uses third party payment gateways to receive payments from Customer. Whizz WiFi is not responsible for delays or erroneous transactions execution or cancellation of orders due to payment issues. Whizz WiFi takes utmost care to work with third party payment gateways providers, but does not control their systems, processes, technology and work flows, hence cannot be held responsible for any fault at the end of payment gateways providers.
1. The Services shall be provided based on Term specified in the Customer Order. It is incumbent upon the Customer to avail of the Services for a Minimum Term. After elapse of the Minimum Term the Service can be renewed on an annual basis upon payment of annual Recurring Charges as specified in the Customer Order.
2. Termination by either party requires thirty days’ notice. This shall be calculated from the next day, after completion of the Minimum Term.
3. If the Customer terminates this Agreement during the Minimum Term they will regardless be charged for the remainder of the Minimum Term.
4. In event of termination, all payments for the Services successfully completed shall be paid by Customer.
5. Any notification of termination by the Customer must be given in writing to Whizz WiFi and must be authorised by the contact mentioned for this purpose on the Customer Order or a staff member with suitable authority and must specify the Service to be terminated and the date on which Service is to be terminated.
6. Termination notification by Whizz WiFi to the Customer will be made by email to the contact stated on the Customer Order. The Customer must inform Whizz WiFi if the contact needs to be updated.
7. Termination by Whizz WiFi shall take effect forthwith if the Customer has not cleared pending invoices following suspension, the Customer has committed a material breach of this Agreement, the Customer fails to pay its debts when they become due or any meeting is convened for the purpose of considering a resolution, or any petition is presented or any other steps taken, for the purpose of making an administration order against the Customer, or for the Customer’s winding-up or dissolution, or any similar action or steps are taken in relation to the Customer and such action or steps are not withdrawn within 30 days; or any administrator, administrative or other receiver or trustee or similar officer is appointed over the Customer or any steps are taken to do the same to the Customer.
The termination or expiry of this Agreement shall be without prejudice to the rights and liabilities of either of Whizz WiFi or the Customer accruing up to such date.